My Favorite Bible Verse

Wednesday, June 11, 2008
S- Ephesians 5:1-2 Imitate God, therefore, in everything you do, because you are his dear children. Live a life filled with love, following the example of Christ.

O- Be like God in everything that you do. Love others in the same way that Christ loved.

A- I love it as I'm reading the Bible that verses pop out to me as my favorites. I think this verse is a favorite because it lays out the Christian life so plainly. Do what God did and love like He loves. That means in evernything I do, I should do it as if God was doing it with me, because realistically, He is. When we do what God does, we are fullfilling our mission as followers of Christ.

P- God help me to follow you in all I do. I want to be an imitation of your love to others.

Posted from moBlog – mobile blogging tool for Windows Mobile

0 comments: