Monday Morning Update - September 15

Monday, September 15, 2008
What I'm doing right now -
Monday tends to be my work out of the office day, so I'm at First Street Coffee doing some work.

What I did this weekend
- Had a pretty chill weekend. Hung out at home a lot, ran a couple of errands and did church stuff Sunday.Met my parents for dinner on Friday. One cool thing was that my grandma came over on Saturday to spend time with Abigail. Watching my daughter with her great grandma is a cool experience. I'm looking forward to introducing Abigail to my grandma in Oregon later this month.

Things to do this week
- Intern meeting tonight, we need to plan our next event, Frantic Photo Frenzy. I'm also finishing up our small group training material and starting material for our core student leadership team.

Praise of the week
- I feel like God is doing some really cool things in the junior high ministry. We're rethinking the way we do evangelism and challenging our students to serve.

Struggle of the week
- I think our biggest struggle right now is dealing with house stuff. We've been waiting for the last 3 weeks for an answer to our offer, there's one other offer in. We're supposed to have an answer by Friday, so pray that if this is the right house for us that it would work out.

Book I'm reading - I'm going through Crazy Love by Francis Chan with my interns. It's a great book.

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

It sounds like good times!