The Beautiful, Creative Movements of God

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

“And since God gave these Gentiles the same gift he gave us when we believed in the Lord Jesus Christ, who was I to stand in God’s way?” Acts 11:17

When God moves in the lives of people who are we to argue?

Many times when we hear people’s testimonies about how God has moved in their lives, we are skeptical. Growing up a conservative church culture, my view of how God moves is different than others view of the hand of God. But does that make it wrong or invalid? No way. I’ve learned over the years as I’ve expanded my church culture experience that it’s not my place to judge how God works. How boring would the Christian life be if God only moved in one way. God is so much more creative and beautiful than that. God’s going to do what God’s going to do. It’s my job to support the work that He’s done.

Thank you God for being so creative and beautiful to move in our lives in different ways. Help me to keep an open mind to not judge others, but to support your work in their lives.

Posted via email from stevegold's posterous

0 comments: